October 6, 2021
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
What does it mean to be The Church in a post-Christian world? What methods for faith-sharing are most effective in today’s culture—a culture divided in ways most of us have not experienced in our lifetime? The latest research from Barna and Alpha reveals some staggering statistics:
- 38% of evangelical Christians don’t have any non-Christian friends.
- 51% of Christian church-goers say they’ve never heard of the Great Commission.
- 47% of Millennial practicing Christians think it’s wrong to share their faith.
- Gen Z is open to talking about their faith: 78% of U.S. Christian teens have had a conversation about their faith identity with a non-Christian in the past year, and 35% had one or two conversations.
- Most teens prefer to have spiritual conversations in person over a digital conversation—58% vs. 23%.
Our research with Barna throughout the past few years reveals that old methodologies of sharing faith don’t work in today’s culture. So, how do we share our faith with those who don’t yet know Jesus when these statistics describe our cultural moment?
Please join us on Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7:30 PM at Church of the Saviour in Wayne, PA as Craig Springer, Executive Director of Alpha USA unpacks this groundbreaking research and shares a vision of how you and your church can be better positioned to share the gospel in a listening-centric, relationship-focused approach that resonates in today’s culture. This event is co-sponsored by Alpha Mid Atlantic, Alpha USA, Church of the Saviour, and Visitation BVM.
This event will take place in the sanctuary which comfortably seats 600, so social distancing is not a problem.
Register now for this free event. The first 25 people to register will be eligible to win a free signed copy of Craig’s new book, How To Revive Evangelism.
Our culture has shifted; are you and your church ready for it?
Click here for downloadable promotional flyer to share on your church newsletter or website –> Craig Springer promo