May 25, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
When you run your Alpha courses do you seem to have more believers in attendance than non-believers? Do most of your guests come from within your church? Do your parishioners struggle with knowing how to invite their friends to come to Alpha? Alpha Mid Atlantic is here to help!
Join us on Wednesday, May 25 from 12:00-1:00 pm for our training: Creating an Invitational Culture Using Alpha. The training will take place via Zoom, so bring your lunch, your Alpha team, and your pastors for this informative and practical training.
In this hour we will discuss:
- Why it’s so difficult to share our faith
- Fear of rejection
- How pastors and leadership team set the strategy for becoming more invitational
- Communicating a new vision
- Tips for training your congregation to be more invitational
- How to make an invitation
- And more!
Following the discussion there will be time for Q & A. We hope to see you there!
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.